Manifestation works for everyone. We all have the ability to create the life of our dreams. But it’s not as simple as visualising, believing, and asking the universe for our greatest desires. First, you need to overcome some limiting factors that might be holding you back.
So, let’s dispel the woo-woo, debunk the myths, and expose the untruths, all of which can block you from creating real, tangible results that will ultimately transform your life. Our approach to manifesting is grounded in the traditional 7 step technique, but we deliver it through the lens of neuroscience, psychology, epigenetics and energetics. We will normalise the language and terminology, empowering you to fully understand and properly action this life-altering learning.
This online course takes a deep dive into the psychology and neuroscience of manifesting. It includes three two-hour lectures, Q & A sessions, worksheets, relevant resources and a variety of takeaway tools.
This course takes place online
Tuesday, 26th October – 7pm to 9pm
Wednesday, 3rd November – 7pm to 9pm
Tuesday, 9th November – 7pm to 9pm
This course will teach you:
- Understand the science and psychology of manifestation
- How to manifest and freely create the life of your dreams
- To connect with your authentic self and, from this place, discover what it is you really want to create or draw into your life
- Unblock subconscious limiting beliefs that keep you stuck, blocked, out of alignment and living small
- Recognise and release shame, guilt, and self-criticism, whilst restoring your confidence, self-worth and sense of deserving
There are no reviews yet.